As my “consecutive days painting” rolls on, I put it to good use by getting through some terrain projects I’ve been brewing for a while. First up is my Warcry (Fauxcry) starter set terrain.
Last week I hinted at the storage issues that come with Blood Rage and I’ve been working on taming the plastic coming from that collection. I know that several professional manufacturers offer kits for storing the game all in one box but with the 3D Printer, I figured I could work it out on my own.
Almost a year ago, while participating in our local Winter Campaign of Dropzone Commander, the campaign manager came in with some nifty templates. These templates are made to act like a base for the buildings to keep them square, which is an issue because the buildings usually fold flat for storage and don’t easily spring back into shape. I was able to use them in a game and I loved them but not owning a 3D printer, I could only look on. I even tried my own hand at it with my CNC machine but it didn’t work out too well.