I finally got around to punching out and opening all of Warhammer Underworld: Shadespire’s bits as well as putting together the Stormcast side of the starter set.
A friend gave me a good tip to cut off the push-to-fit pieces or at least cut them down if you are gluing the models (like I was). It makes the pieces fit tighter and with less force. It made these last three figures come together very easily.
Battlefoam also had a sale over the Independence Day holiday so I took advantage and bought their custom insert for the Shadespire starter set.
As with most Battlefoam trays, the tray works very well and sit in the starter perfectly while holding everything in place. The cards are known to get sleeved since you’re able to reconfigure your deck so the slot for them is oversized accordingly.
With everything inside, the box does ride higher but it’s an acceptable compromise.
With Gen Con less than two weeks away, I’m going to have to find another gear to get through my prep list. I still have to work on some of the trophies for my events like the Loopin’ Chewie tournament and Pitch Car Death Race. I’ll need to run through my Catacombs sets to make sure I have enough for everyone. And finally, I’ll need to get back to my X-wing Uglies and make sure I have enough bits for everyone as well as make my balance adjustments.
Lots to do but all in the name good fun!